fiftyfive‑wicket helps intermediate to advanced users of Wicket save time by integrating Compass, Apache Shiro security, jQuery, and unit testing tools; it also bundles several shortcuts and reusable components. Learn more about and contribute to this open source project on GitHub.
If you split your time between Java and Rails development like we do, it is really nice to have a consistent set of conventions between projects. Over the years we’ve taken inspiration from some of the nice features of Rails and built similar conveniences on the Java side.
How it works
Other changes in 4.0
- DtoDataProvider is now a much-better behaved data provider implementation. Thank you @messo for your contributions on this issue.
For more information, read the full release notes.
- Apache Wicket
- fiftyfive-wicket README (a detailed description of the project, a simple tutorial, and installation instructions)
- Download fiftyfive‑wicket v4.0 tag on GitHub
- fiftyfive-wicket Javadoc API documentation
- 55 Minutes open source Maven repository