fiftyfive-wicket is our open source project where we maintain useful tools and suggest practical design patterns for the popular Apache Wicket Java web framework. We also bundle these tools and patterns as a nice Maven archetype that can be used to kickstart new projects. Here’s what’s new in version 3.1:
- We now include a CSS grid in the sample pages to facilitate rapid prototyping in new projects (read our post on fluid grid systems).
- We’ve added best practices for favicons and mobile-optimized icons (“Apple touch icons”) into our standard templates.
- fiftyfive-wicket is now caught up with the latest version of our css3‑foundation project
- Documentation continues to improve.
- Apache Wicket
- fiftyfive-wicket v3.1 tag on GitHub
- README.md (a detailed description of the project, plus a simple tutorial)
- Javadoc API documentation
- 55 Minutes open source Maven repository