fiftyfive‑wicket helps intermediate to advanced users of the Apache Wicket Java web framework save time by integrating Compass, Apache Shiro security, jQuery, and unit testing tools; it also bundles several shortcuts and reusable components. Learn more about and contribute to this open source project on GitHub.
What’s changed in 4.0.2
- Updated and tested with Wicket 1.5.9 (the latest of the 1.5.x series). In particular, some changes were made to the
SimpleCDNdocumentation for compatibility with the latest Wicket 1.5.x URL behavior. See GitHub issue #35.
- Spring Framework, Apache Shiro, JUnit, SLF4j and Mockito libraries have all been updated to the latest versions.
What about Wicket 6?
Wicket has recently jumped from 1.5.x to 6.x, a transition that makes some significant API changes to the framework. As of version 4.0.2, fiftyfive‑wicket works only with the older 1.5.x series. However, Wicket 6 support is in the works. If you are interested in working on the bleeding-edge, check out the fiftyfive‑wicket wicket6 branch on GitHub. Pull requests are welcome!
- Apache Wicket
- fiftyfive-wicket README (a detailed description of the project, a simple tutorial, and installation instructions)
- Download fiftyfive‑wicket v4.0.2 tag on GitHub
- fiftyfive-wicket Javadoc API documentation
- 55 Minutes open source Maven repository